Lost Pearl Creative is looking for a Summer to Fall advertising intern.
- at least 2 years in a related program
- proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Social Platforms
- comfortable with copywriting, layout, and design principles
- A solid knowledge of design-related file format terminology (vectors, pdf, eps, rgb, cmyk, jpg, tiff, png, ai, psd, etc.)
- Experience in marketing, design, social media, strategy, and wordpress
- Videography, photography and web design and development are a plus
The intern will create graphics for clients including but not limited to from brochures, ads, booklets, social posts, social stories, and web graphics. Clients also range in industry with a heavy focus on restaurant brands, small businesses, and organizations . The intern will also be helping social media clients with strategy. creative, copy, scheduling and engagement. We encourage interns to bring new ideas to existing strategy to improve processes, products, and results.
We are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn, a creative, proactive mindset, and an ambitious attitude. They should be professional as well as digitally savvy, talented, curious, adaptable and creative. This individual should possess strong business acumen, a go-getter attitude, passion for the industry, and strong communication skills.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills.
- Excellent understanding of punctuation and grammar.
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical).
- Cheerful presence and people skills. A team player who is willing to do what it takes.
- Skills in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team
- Hands-on Designer – Must be able to take previous projects and modify quickly and professionally.
- Take creative feedback
- Current on industry trends and technology
Pay: $9.00 - $15.00 per hour
Email your portfolio, resume and cover letter to Marie@LostPearlCreative.com